Swooping is bad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well howdy-do fellow Swoopers!

2 posters

Go down

Well howdy-do fellow Swoopers! Empty Well howdy-do fellow Swoopers!

Post  irvys_sefie Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:45 am

Hmm introduction time for me too!

Name: Courtney
Favourite Alistair moment: That one, where Alistair does that thing and says some words. You know the moment I'm talking about, right? You don't? Well that might have something to do with the fact that I love them all! But, off the top of my head, I'll always love:

1) His response to you giving his mother's amulet and telling him that he's special to you. He's just so flabbergasted and bashful and being told that you're special to him too makes me giggle like I'm being courted for the first time. XD

2) When he asks you to spend the night with him in his tent. He's just so...so Alistair. It's hard not to swoon. And also his post-sexy time talk where you can tell him that the first person to make a smart comment gets fed to the darkspawn. He'll laugh and go "See, this is why I love you!" OH! And then, if you're at 100% with him you'll get even more dialogue where he'll go "By the way, have I told you that I love you? I did? Well, it won't kill you to hear it again, will it?" He's just like a goofy husband in that bit. Smile

3) His reaction in camp if you opted to save Connor and go to the Mage's Tower. He's just so genuine and touched and it's a wonderful scene and it makes me feel very...good to be able to give him a little bit of hope and faith in others (it's also why I ca'nt just dash that on the rocks later on when it comes to Goldanna, "hardening" or no.)

Other hobbies: I read and I write and I dream. That's about it when I'm not gaming. I mean, sure I go out with friends and go to the movies and make up silly songs that I can sing when I'm alone, but those things hardly count when I could be hanging around my party in Ferelden, right?
A fun fact about you?: UMMMM I'm an Aquarius and also left handed? XD Also I have bad eyesight so I have to wear glasses, but they do not make me look cool. Razz
Anything else to declare: UMMM I need to get an icon up here. Vehlr my friend, I think I'll have to snag one of the one you made of aimo's artwork! Very Happy If that's okay with you!
irvys_sefie
irvys_sefie

Back to top Go down

Well howdy-do fellow Swoopers! Empty Re: Well howdy-do fellow Swoopers!

Post  vehlr Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:49 am

Hahaha, snag away!
vehlr
vehlr

Back to top Go down

Post  irvys_sefie Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:55 am

Thank you kindly! Flirty!Alistair icon: activated!
irvys_sefie
irvys_sefie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum