Swooping is bad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My name is Vehlr and I am an Alistair addict..

3 posters

Go down

My name is Vehlr and I am an Alistair addict.. Empty My name is Vehlr and I am an Alistair addict..

Post  vehlr Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:43 am

.. who doesn't care that her health is failing because of a fictional man. *grins*

Anyway, time for the vitals:

Name:
Favourite Alistair moment:

Other hobbies:
A fun fact about you?:
Anything else to declare:

That should cover it..

Name: Vehlr
Favourite Alistair moment: I have three.
1) "Have you ever licked a lamppost in winter?"
2) "I get it, I get it. Just so you know, if the King ever asks me to put on a dress and dance the Remigold, I'm drawing the line. Darkspawn or no."
“I'd like to see that.”
“For you, maybe. But it would have to be a very pretty dress.”
3) (Of course) "Swooping.. is.. bad.."

Other hobbies: I write, I take photos, I hang out on the internet. I get hooked on things quite easily and can never quite let go. I think Neil Patrick Harris is a god.. and I like wearing pretty dresses and being girly, but god forbid anyone find that out.
A fun fact about you?: I want bad eyesight so that I can wear glasses and look cool.
Anything else to declare: Uhm.. nothing so fantastic that it can't wait. I'll have a FF.net account soon, so all my fiction will be up there in the next few days..
vehlr
vehlr

Back to top Go down

My name is Vehlr and I am an Alistair addict.. Empty Re: My name is Vehlr and I am an Alistair addict..

Post  Kalyissa Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:48 am

Welcome Welcome Welcome cheers
Kalyissa
Kalyissa
Admin

https://swoopingisbad.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My name is Vehlr and I am an Alistair addict.. Empty Re: My name is Vehlr and I am an Alistair addict..

Post  wet_frock Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:47 am

I wrote my intro and its "Alistairaholic" bit before I saw this! Great minds. Very Happy

wet_frock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down