Swooping is bad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Insert witty hello one-liner here)

2 posters

Go down

(Insert witty hello one-liner here) Empty (Insert witty hello one-liner here)

Post  kawachan Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:52 am

I can never decide if this is my favorite or most hated part of joining a forum...

But anyway, hey! I'm kawachan (not my real name, obviously) or just kawa. If you must call me by my name it's Mel (short for my name, props if you can figure it out but it's not very popular, I think it's Hawaiian or something).

I am a true Southern girl, so you'll see me using y'all and abbreviating words a lot.

I am ADD and OCD and tend to not keep my attention on anything for too long, except DA. It's the first game I liked so much I actually completed it. I love many games and shows. I am currently learning Hung Gar kung fu (for any Avatar fans, that's Toph's fighting style).

My FanFic is http://www.fanfiction.net/~Kawachan7 but I haven't gotten to posting any of my DA stories yet. I hope to get them up soon.

In case it ever comes up, I am a lesbian and a huge supporter of LGBT rights. Just wanted to get that out there.

Anyway, I think I've dragged this out long enough- see y'all on the forums!

kawachan

Back to top Go down

(Insert witty hello one-liner here) Empty *insert half-meant 'lol' over witty one liner

Post  memerableusername Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:55 pm

Hey, charmed to meet you (if you count this as meeting)
I'm Annie and I'm new here too.
I read the link you posted, I I absolutely loved all the I'm a... comments. Its so refreshing to read something written by someone with original views about the world.
Yea, and I'm bi, wish I was actually brave enough to tell all the important people in my life, I envy courageous people like you.
Anyhoo, have fun, and I hope we can become friends.
memerableusername
memerableusername

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum