Swooping is bad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another convert, what? *laughs*

Go down

Another convert, what? *laughs* Empty Another convert, what? *laughs*

Post  Traxits Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:55 pm

Name: Traxits is my handle on FF.net and here, whitecarnation is me on LJ, Myghin is my generic handle everywhere else, but you may also call me Meagan. Or hell, Faedra. I'll answer to just about anything.
Contact me!: AIM - Traxits; MSN - traxits@live.com.
Favourite Alistair moment: "Why did you stay a templar if you hate the Chantry?" convo. Yes, the whole thing, including just about all of the options. XD I've played it through dozens of times.

Other hobbies: I write, read, draw, crochet, knit, sew...In general, I just like to make things.
A fun fact about you?: I'm a leftie. I also tend to have a different hair color every six weeks or so. *laughs* Right now, it's dark brown. I'm thinking of going for burgandy soon though.
Anything else to declare: I LOVE the templar-turned-Grey-Warden aspect of Alistair! The prince part can go suck it. I don't even want to deal with that part of it yet. I'm rather hung up on the templar side. Also, if you haven't already, I'm writing an Alistair/Amell piece that, I think, is rather neat: (Forbidden) (Desire). Forbidden is from Amell's POV and Desire is from Alistair's.

Last edited by Traxits on Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding contact info.)
Traxits
Traxits

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum