Swooping is bad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who robbed you of your virtual virginity?

+5
vehlr
icecrystal
TrishaMcMillan
Trillian
Amerou
9 posters

Go down

Who robbed you of your virtual virginity? Empty Who robbed you of your virtual virginity?

Post  Amerou Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:49 am

Inspired by a comment on the other forum....

I'm going to go old skool and say Reno from FF7. I used to say that he was single-handedly responsible for jumpstarting my puberty.

I know there's plenty of Bioware luv on the forum, but where are the heart-ons for the previous generations of hotness that paved the way for cuties like Alistair? :D
Amerou
Amerou

Back to top Go down

Who robbed you of your virtual virginity? Empty Re: Who robbed you of your virtual virginity?

Post  Trillian Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:12 am

Haer'Dalis! I loved that tiefling to death and was crushed when the romance mod never got made for him. Whenever I replay Baldur's Gate II he is always in my party. Just like Alistair. And Carth. And Kaidan. Thats the problem with Bioware boys, they command all your attention and you never get to know the other NPCs very well.
Trillian
Trillian

Back to top Go down

Who robbed you of your virtual virginity? Empty Re: Who robbed you of your virtual virginity?

Post  TrishaMcMillan Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:23 pm

Laughing Well, I already confessed about my lovely paranoid pilot...

Perhaps it's worth mentioning that we were introduced by one of my ex-boyfriends?
He left me alone with his xbox for quite some time in that period and in one of those lonely days I stumbled over this fateful video game were you could flirt with this sweet guy and even call him names!
The relationship with my ex ended eventually but my love for Bioware has since been everlasting.
Oh and I still have his copy of KOTOR Embarassed

Oh and Trillian, I understand perfectly, even if it was Valygar for me.
As I heard it there was even talk about about a romance in the expansion for both him and Haer'Dalis but it got scrapped in the early stages.
Don't know why these two seem to always draw the short straw...
I mean even Sarevok has his own romance-mod these days (and it's quite recommendable if you can stomache the whole idea of hooking up with
Spoiler:

(Spoilers just in case that someone here still has not played BG I and II.If you are that someone, just get the game already, it's worth it!)
TrishaMcMillan
TrishaMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  icecrystal Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:28 am

Stereotypical, I know, but for me it was Solid Snake. Yeah, it was 1998, I was 12, the graphics were blocky and awful, but ... his voice. His sexy, sexy voice. God bless David Hayter. Snake was the first video game character I ever really thought of as more of a character than just an avatar I moved around the screen.

In the reverse, I can't fancy Link from The Legend of Zelda. Westermarck effect I guess, heheh. I grew up playing the series so he's like a childhood friend. Sometimes when browsing DeviantArt I suspect I may be missing out... LOL

Last edited by icecrystal on Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total

icecrystal

Back to top Go down

Post  vehlr Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:16 pm

To completely contrast the above post.. I love Link. He's just a cutie. Mind you, I also harbour a thing for Zelda, so my love for that series is cemented.

Before Alistair, though, there wasn't really anyone. Cheesy, maybe, but he is my first vg boy for whom I have harboured serious intentions. D'aww.
vehlr
vehlr

Back to top Go down

Post  melcene Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:41 pm

vehlr wrote:Before Alistair, though, there wasn't really anyone. Cheesy, maybe, but he is my first vg boy for whom I have harboured serious intentions. D'aww.

Same for me. I was the type that could never understand how anyone could get smitten with a video game toon (at least, that isn't being played by another person in some MMO - but that's a whole other ball of wax).
melcene
melcene

Back to top Go down

Post  Aryss Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:45 pm

Guh...my very first one had to be Raphael from TMNT. Yes,yes...I know...but turtles with attitude are hot. Shocked
Then came Carth&Atton and then Kaidan...and now Alistair...And then there was Reaper from Unreal 3. *nods furiously*
Aryss
Aryss

Back to top Go down

Post  blueL Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:07 pm

I guess for me it was sweet Aarin fron Neverwinter Nights 1 (oh come on, we all know IT HAPPENED). I just started my adventure with games and I was all like "OMFG, romanceable character, that's so great!".
Aww, I nostalgia'd. Maybe I'll play NWN once again...?

blueL

Back to top Go down

Post  Elusive Horizon Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:52 pm

melcene wrote:
vehlr wrote:Before Alistair, though, there wasn't really anyone. Cheesy, maybe, but he is my first vg boy for whom I have harboured serious intentions. D'aww.

Same for me. I was the type that could never understand how anyone could get smitten with a video game toon (at least, that isn't being played by another person in some MMO - but that's a whole other ball of wax).

Add me to that list. Alistair is my first for I too would look at someone with a raised brow should they tell me they were taken with a video game character.

Sadly, I'm really diggin' Anders too. Lord help me these Theirins are addictive.
Elusive Horizon
Elusive Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum