Swooping is bad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh hai!

2 posters

Go down

Oh hai! Empty Oh hai!

Post  nami Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:18 am

Name: Jen (pirate_nami on LJ)
Favourite Alistair moment: Oh, so much of his dialogue is just superb and funny - the combo of voice acting and writing for his character is love. I particularly like the lamppost conversation, his banter with the other party members (esp. Wynne, Morrigan, and Zev), and his little tirade about using the rose as a weapon. Also, I giggle like a little girl when my dwarf noble seems to suddenly grow several feet to kiss him. Smile

Other hobbies: I play loads of games, including World of Warcraft. (Between them, I think Bioware and Blizzard own my soul.)
I'm addicted to stuff that smells good, particularly BPAL perfume oil and Lush bath products I also love anime, books, some TV, cooking, and writing - I hope to have some fic to offer soon, if I can find my voice for the characters.
A fun fact about you?: I've been gaming since I was very little, and I have the bad eyesight to prove it.
Anything else to declare: I'm sorely tempted to apply for Alistair's fanlisting... I need to be stopped.

nami

Back to top Go down

Oh hai! Empty Re: Oh hai!

Post  vehlr Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:21 am

Nami, welcome! Here you will find nakama that do not judge of your love for Alistair *grins*

Also, mmmmm, Lush <3
vehlr
vehlr

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum