Swooping is bad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaotic Intro :D

2 posters

Go down

Chaotic Intro :D Empty Chaotic Intro :D

Post  chaoskitten57 Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:33 am

Name: Kitty

Favourite Alistair moment: The conversations between Alistair and Wynne. The one when he asks Wynne to sew his holey shirt and The one with him whining about his bandage LOL so cute

Other hobbies: I draw, play video games (durr), dabble in the world of writing :3

A fun fact about you?: I have eaten about 35 pieces of sushi for 1 meal.... and was still hungry

Anything else to declare: *grabbie paws Alistair* gimme gimme gimme... Oh! I'm drawing again. And I need a beta for my Female!Cousland/Alistair story called Just Say Socks... (its a bit kinky from what i have played out in my head right now. hehe...)
chaoskitten57
chaoskitten57

Back to top Go down

Chaotic Intro :D Empty Re: Chaotic Intro :D

Post  vehlr Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:40 am

Welcome! If you need a beta, holla over here or send me an email at gloriouslyrandom[at]gmail.[dot]com - I'm always open for beta'ing. *smiles*
vehlr
vehlr

Back to top Go down

Post  chaoskitten57 Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:47 am

vehlr wrote:Welcome! If you need a beta, holla over here or send me an email at gloriouslyrandom[at]gmail.[dot]com - I'm always open for beta'ing. *smiles*

*blush* I just hope I won't ramble in my story. Plus... there's biting in the first chapter, so I think I should rate it M just incase. hehehe. I have a deviantart account to post on :3

I don't know how to x-post on LJ though
chaoskitten57
chaoskitten57

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down