Swooping is bad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh Dragon Age, what have you done to me...

3 posters

Go down

Oh Dragon Age, what have you done to me... Empty Oh Dragon Age, what have you done to me...

Post  TrishaMcMillan Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:33 pm

This game got my heart, my soul and finally it succeeded in getting my brain.
This is the very first fandom I'm starting to get really involved in. Sure there were others who were tempting, but this time I have a feeling that I will stay for good. I love you
So here I am, hopelessly devoted to this game and its compelling story and intriguing characters.
A few details about myself:
I'm 24 working as a nurse and currently single. I'm a Bioware-fanatic ever since i got my hands on Knights of the old Republic but I think they surpassed all of their games with this gem.
Well then, to fanfiction,fanart and lively discussions. (Why do I suddenly get the feeling that this should be screamed like a battlecry?)
TrishaMcMillan
TrishaMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Oh Dragon Age, what have you done to me... Empty Re: Oh Dragon Age, what have you done to me...

Post  Trillian Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:30 pm

This game has also brought me to squeeing fangirlness that just has to be shared.

All other obessessions have been full on, but never ventured onto the internet communities. This was the first, thanks to me starting to join the thread at DA forums when finding_marie first created the livejournal community.
Trillian
Trillian

Back to top Go down

Oh Dragon Age, what have you done to me... Empty Re: Oh Dragon Age, what have you done to me...

Post  TrishaMcMillan Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:07 am

I think sharing my love for this game is good for my sanity, but perhaps it also helps spreading it.
My roommate already starts watching me when I play and I'm pretty sure she had the controler in her hands last time I left the room to get a drink. I think I'm corrupting her Twisted Evil

By the way, where do all of you get these gorgeous icons?
TrishaMcMillan
TrishaMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  vehlr Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:44 am

The lovely aimo allowed me to make this piece of work into icons. I'm not gonna lie, I squee'd a lot when I found it - her view of Alistair is freaking cute.

Icons are here and here. Feel free to use them Smile
vehlr
vehlr

Back to top Go down

Post  TrishaMcMillan Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:04 am

Very Happy
Thanks!
They are just adorable, makes me wish that i could draw.
TrishaMcMillan
TrishaMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum